8. Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions together with any other Selfridges’ terms and conditions are the competition rules (the “Rules”) and apply to the “Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Competition” (the “Competition”). By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by Selfridges Retail Limited, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB (“Selfridges”).
3. Selfridges reserves the right to cancel and amend the Competition or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Selfridges shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, who are not less than 16 years of age.
6. Selfridges reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Rules.
7. The Competition will run from 10:00 GMT on Monday 11th August 2014 until 18:00 GMT on Friday 12th September 2014 days (the “Competition Period”). For the avoidance of doubt failure to enter the Competition within the Competition Period will render the entry invalid.
8. All entrants to the Competition are required to email email@example.com using their own valid email address.
9. On Monday 15th September 2014 Selfridges shall, completely at random, select one entrant as the winner of the Competition (the “Winner”). The Winner will be contacted via their email address on the same day.
10. Selfridges may use the Winner’s name, without the need for obtaining permission, for the purpose of announcing the Winner and in connection with publicising the Competition.
11. No purchase is required for entry into the Competition.
12. The Winner will receive a year’s supply of Charbonnel et Walker chocolate worth £300 (the “Prize”).
13. The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
14. The Prize is awarded at Selfridges’ discretion and no Prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of the entrant.
15. Selfridges reserves the right to request written proof of age and proof of identity of the Winner.
16. Selfridges reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of any Prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the Winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the Competition as it sees fit.
17. Selfridges does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Competition, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by Selfridges, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude Selfridges’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. Selfridges will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Competition is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
19. Selfridges does not warrant that the Competition will be free from errors or omissions or that the Prize will be completely free from any damage. The Competition may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Selfridges.
20. The Competition and these Rules will be governed exclusively by English law and any dispute settled by English Courts.
You can contact us in relation to this Competition by writing to: Online Marketing Department, Selfridges & Co, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB