Win 2 exclusive tickets to The Oxford Street Christmas Lights Switch On Show hosted by John Lewis on Thursday 6 November 2014
1. The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 -
Registered Office: Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London W1B 3BE
2. To qualify to enter the competition you must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, its associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
3. By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
4. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
5. By entering, you agree that your email address will be used to keep you informed about Oxford Street promotions, products and events.
6. There will be only one winner, the winner will receive two tickets to gain access into the golden circle area of the Oxford Street Christmas Lights Switch On show on Thursday 6 November 2014.
7. The competition opens on Thursday 30th October 2014 at 11am and closes on Monday 3rd November 2014 at 4pm.
8. The winner will be notified on Monday 3rd November by 5.30pm
9. The winner will be contacted through the submitted email address and will have 24 hours to reply to the email, if no response is received the prize will be reallocated. The tickets will need to be collected in person by 12pm on Thursday 6 November 2014, at the designated venue to be confirmed upon acknowledgement of winning the prize.
10. The winner will be chosen at random by a dedicated team member of New West End Company.
11. Travel to the event will not be supplied by New West End Company and if required, is to be arranged by the winner.
12. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable.
13. There is no cash alternative.
14. New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.