Free scarf when they spend £30 or more at Dorothy Perkins
*Terms and conditions: 1. This offer entitles the customer to receive a free scarf when they spend £30 or more at Dorothy Perkins House of Fraser Oxford Street, London, W1C 1HF. 2. Offer valid from 18th – 22nd September 2015 inclusive. 3. Offer valid while stocks of scarves last. 4. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount and cannot be exchanged for cash. 5. Offer cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards, gift vouchers or for paying store card accounts. 6. If a customer decides to return any of their purchases and wants to keep the scarf, they will receive an exchange, or you if they want a refund they will need to return the free scarf. 7. Promoter: Dorothy Perkins Trading Limited. Company No. 8907197. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
WIN one pair of Luxe or Bronze London Fashion Weekend 2015 Tickets – Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this free prize draw is New West End Company Registered in England No. 4039488 Registered Office: Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London W1B 3BE
2. To qualify to enter the competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company, their associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End Company, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
3. By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Entries not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
4. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
5. By entering, you agree that your email address will be used to keep you informed about Oxford Street promotions, products and events.
6. You will be entered into the Oxford Street free prize draw for one pair of Luxe tickets to Friday 25th afternoon show at London Fashion Weekend 2015, or one pair of Bronze tickets to London Fashion Weekend. There is only one pair of Luxe tickets available and 10 pairs of Bronze tickets available.
7. Incomplete entries will not be accepted, only one entry per person is permitted.
8. The competition opens on Thursday 17 September 2015 and closes at 4:00pm on Wednesday 23rd September 2015. The winners will be chosen by a New West End Company employee at random.
9. There will be only one winner per prize, that winner will be contacted via their submitted email address. They will have 3 hours to reply from time of email sent to accept the prize, if no reply is received the tickets will be reallocated.
10. Full details on how to claim your tickets will be passed on after confirmation of prize acceptance has been acknowledged.
13. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable.
14. There is no cash alternative.
15. New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
An Exclusive 20% off at Matalan
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, voucher or discount including sale items or staff discount. This voucher entitles you to 20% off ladieswear only in Oxford Street store ONLY in one transaction, valid 17/09/2015 until 28/09/2015. This voucher is not transferable or reusable has no cash value and may only be used once. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (including sale items), new deal job centre vouchers or any discount schemes (including staff discount). The voucher may not be used when purchasing gift vouchers, books, DVDs or electrical goods. This voucher cannot be used at the Matalan clearance stores. Damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Matalan reserves the right to refuse any vouchers or incorrect codes and to amend or withdraw this discount at any time. Full terms and conditions apply, see www.matalan.co.uk or ask in store. The promoter is: Matalan Retail Limited, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Liverpool, L33 7SZ.
Win one of five £100 gift cards for Matalan, Oxford Street
1. These rules apply to the Oxford Street / Matalan Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). Any person who submits their name and email address on the Prize Draw webpage on the Oxford Street website (http://oxfordstreet.co.uk ) will be entered into the Prize Draw to win one of five Matalan vouchers worth £100 to be spent in the menswear section of the Matalan Oxford Street store.
2. This Prize Draw will run from 17 September 2015 until 28 September 2015. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or The New West End Company Limited, their relatives and anyone professionally connected with this promotion. This includes staff in store.
3. Entries will only be accepted into the Prize Draw between 00:01 am 17 September 2015 and 23:59 pm on 28 September 2015.
4. Entrants in the Prize Draw must be a minimum of 18 years old and resident in UK at time of entry.
5. There are five prizes available, consisting of Matalan vouchers worth £100, which can be used to purchase products in the Oxford Street store.
7. Five winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by the Promoter by email or telephone. Winners must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified of their win by the Promoter. Details on how to claim will be provided with winner’s notification. Any winner who fails to claim their prize within 14 days of being notified will forfeit their prize and the Prize Draw will be run again.
8. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable it will be replaced with an alternative of the same or higher value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw at any time, or to withdraw the Prize Draw either in whole or in part altogether for reasons beyond the Promoters control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for any person participating in this Prize Draw or the prize offered in relation to the Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. By entering into this Prize Draw, you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Matalan Retail Limited, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Liverpool L33 7SZ.
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.