Win 1 of 5 £100 gift cards for Matalan Menswear at its Oxford Street Store
1. These rules apply to the Oxford Street / Matalan Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). Any person who submits their name and email address on the Prize Draw webpage on the Oxford Street website (http://oxfordstreet.co.uk ) will be entered into the Prize Draw to win one of five Matalan vouchers worth £100 to be spent in the menswear section of the Matalan Oxford Street store.
2. This Prize Draw will run from 26 August 2015 until 9 September 2015. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or The New West End Company Limited, their relatives and anyone professionally connected with this promotion. This includes staff in store.
3. Entries will only be accepted into the Prize Draw between 00:01 am 26 August 2015 and 23:59 pm on 9 September 2015.
4. Entrants in the Prize Draw must be a minimum of 18 years old and resident in UK at time of entry.
5. There are five prizes available, consisting of Matalan vouchers worth £100, which can be used to purchase Matalan menswear products in the Oxford Street store.
7. Five winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted by the Promoter by email or telephone. Winners must claim their prize within 14 days of being notified of their win by the Promoter. Details on how to claim will be provided with winner’s notification. Any winner who fails to claim their prize within 14 days of being notified will forfeit their prize and the Prize Draw will be run again.
8. The Promoter will not be held responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfil their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable it will be replaced with an alternative of the same or higher value.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw at any time, or to withdraw the Prize Draw either in whole or in part altogether for reasons beyond the Promoters control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Prize Draw and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for any person participating in this Prize Draw or the prize offered in relation to the Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
13. By entering into this Prize Draw, you are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Matalan Retail Limited, Perimeter Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Liverpool L33 7SZ.
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.