Win A Night’s Stay in a Deluxe King Suite plus breakfast and an afternoon tea for two for you and a guest at the Amba Hote – terms and conditions.
1. The prize promoter of this competition is: THE NEW WEST END COMPANY LTD – Registered in England No. 4039488 -
Registered Office: Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London W1B 3BE
2. To qualify to enter the competition you must be a resident of the United Kingdom and be 18 years old or over. You must not be an employee, an agent or a director of the New West End Company and its associated companies or subsidiaries or any advertising agency or web company connected with New West End, or any member of any such person’s family. New West End Company reserves the right to verify the legibility of applications.
3. Employees, contractors and associates of GLH and their immediate family members are excluded from entering the competition.
4. By entering this competition, applicants accept the following terms and conditions. In order to qualify for the prize, your entry must be received by the closing date stated in the competition details. Incomplete entries or those not received by the above deadline will be disqualified. Details may be used for marketing purposes by New West End Company.
5. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted by you in your application is true.
6. By entering, you agree that your email address will be used to keep you informed about Oxford Street promotions, products and events.
7. By entering, and opt-in to share your data with the Amba Hotel Marble Arch your email address will be used to keep you informed about promotions, products and events.
8. The prize is one night’s stay for two in a Deluxe King room at Amba Hotel Marble Arch including breakfast for 2 people and an Afternoon Tea, and is valid for 12 months from the 20th of November. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and blackout dates may apply.
9. Prize winner will be required to pay for any additional charges outside of the prize.
10. The overnight stay and afternoon tea will need to be booked in advance following receipt of the prize.
11. The competition opens on Friday 20th November 2015 and closes on Monday 14th December at 11.59pm.
12. The winner will be notified within one week of the competition closing. The winner will be contacted through the submitted email address and will have 72 hours to reply to the email, if no response is received the prize will be reallocated.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by an employee of New West End Company.
14. Travel to the event will not be supplied by New West End Company and if required, is to be arranged by the winner.
15. Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. The prize can not be redeemed with any other offer.
16. There is no cash alternative.
17. New West End Company reserves the right to (i) cancel Prize Draw, (ii) refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions: #OXSTshines
Here are the terms and conditions which apply to Oxford Street’s ‘#OXSTshines’ promotion.
Who’s running the show?
The promoter is The New West End Company (4039488). Registered Office: Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London W1B 3BE. Information about the prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering the promotion, these conditions of entry apply to your entry. Any changes to these conditions of entry will be published on http://oxfordstreet.co.uk/ts-and-cs (Website). These conditions of entry are governed by the laws of England. All times and dates in these conditions of entry are BST (British Summer Time, GMT+1) or GMT for dates after October 19th 2015.
Can I play?
The laws in some places don’t allow The New West End Company to run this promotion, in which case the promotion and these conditions of entry are void in those places. Therefore we are limited entrants to UK residents. Also, you won’t be eligible to win this promotion if you (or your immediate family including parents, children, siblings, partner and grandparents, or housemates) are directors, management, employees, officers or contractors of The New West End Company, or its subsidiaries or parent or affiliated companies. You must be 16 years or older to enter and if you are under 18, you have to get permission from your parents or legal guardian.
How do I play?
You don’t have to buy anything to enter or win but you must, during the promotion period:
- Have a valid registered Instagram or Twitter account (Social Media Account). Before entering the promotion, your Social Media Account settings must be set to public, or we may not be able to receive your entry; and
- Upload a new post (not a reply or regram) to your Social Media Account which
a) Share an image of what you’re hoping to receive for Christmas 2015 including the #OXSTshines. Posts from outside the UK are not valid.
b) Write to what you’re hoping to receive for Christmas 2015 including the hashtag #OXSshines.
- You can enter between October 19th 2015 and December 18th, 2015. You can enter as many times as you like, but each entrant is only eligible to win one prize. Your entry is received at the time The New West End Company receives it. An entry is judged to be valid if it not only applies to the previous point but also contains no explicit or upsetting content.
- You agree that your post is original to you, or that you have the necessary permissions to use the image or content for the purpose of this promotion, and have the necessary rights to grant to The New West End Company the Copyright licence as described below. Your entry may be published on the Website at The New West End Company’s discretion.
How do you pick the winner?
Five (5) winners will be chosen by a The New West End Company employee at random from within competition period across Twitter & Instagram. The winners will be selected with one (1) week of the competition closing date at Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London W1B 3BE, United Kingdom (or at an undisclosed location otherwise determined as required by The New West End Company). New West End Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The New West End Company may disqualify any entrant who has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that could jeopardise the fair conduct of the promotion or is generally damaging to the reputation of The New West End Company, or has otherwise breached these conditions of entry (as determined in The New West End Company’s sole discretion). The New West End Company may determine, in its sole discretion, if an entry is suitable and may disqualify any entrant who submits content it deems to be objectionable or offensive. Incomplete entries will not be accepted, more than one entry per person is permitted however that one person may not win on multiple occasions. The New West End Company reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion for technical or administrative reasons.
What can I win?
The five winners will win a £100 Oxford Street gift card each. The total value of this prize is £100.
How do I find out if I won?
We’ll first give notice to the prize winners via the comments feed on their winning entry post, on the relevant social channel that their post came from. Winners will have 3 days to respond to The New West End Company to claim their prize, via e-mail which will be noted in the comment from The New West End Company. The New West End Company will do its best to find prize winners. But if we can’t, or if a prize winner hasn’t contacted us within 3 days of us posting a comment to the Competition Post, another entry will be chosen at random.
If you do win …
We may ask you to provide proof of identity, residency and age. If you can’t provide, or refuse to provide, suitable proof, then you may be disqualified, and we may choose another winner. You can’t exchange the prize for cash, or ask us to give it to someone else (not that you’d want to!). We will use reasonable efforts to award the prize as described but if we are unable to do that, we may substitute it either for cash or another prize of comparable value, but we’ll decide which.
What happens to my entry?
Data Protection (Privacy)
1. Promoter and Data Controller The data controller of personal data collected through this website is: New West End Company, Morley House, 320 Regent Street, London, W1B 3BE http://www.newwestend.com/ We are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and associated legislation. This Privacy Page outlines the type of information that is collected by us on this website, and how we use and protect it. This Statement also outlines your rights regarding data protection, and tells you how to contact us. This Statement applies only to this website. For example, it does not apply to banners, advertisements or promotions we may sponsor or participate in on websites owned by third parties.
2. Personal data and its uses (a) What we collect and why When referring to “personal data”, we mean information we collect from you, from which you may be personally identified. Typically, this may include your name, address, email address, age and sex but may also include other information such as shopping habits and preferences and lifestyle details such as hobbies and interests. Please be assured that we will not collect any personal data from your visits to our site unless you provide this information voluntarily. When you supply personal data to us through this website, it will be clear what we plan to use the data for and we will seek your consent to such use. We will then use it only for such purposes. Typical purposes are as follows: (i) Answering your queries Where you send us personal data in the context of asking us a question or query (for example, about the company, or its services, we shall use the data you provide in order to respond to your question. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your details with other members of New West End Company, or with other third party data processors. (ii) Entering a competition We may use personal data submitted in an entry form for a promotion for the purpose of administering the promotion in accordance with its stated rules. Such rules may require the publication of abbreviated winners’ identity details, and may require winners to participate in future publicity. The promotion may be administered by third party agencies on our behalf, who may have access to the data you submit (see data processors). Additional Terms and Conditions will always be supplied when hosting a competition. (iii) Future direct marketing Where you elect to receive such material, we will from time to time send you information about special offers, events, launches and other promotions. If you agree, we may also share your data with or pass it to partner companies for the purposes of their sending you information about other offers and events which they may be running which may be of interest to you but we will not pass your details onto third parties for their own marketing. At any time, however, you may unsubscribe from (“opt out” of) such future contact.
3. Data Processors At times we may retain third parties to process or analyse data we collect on our websites, including your personal data. These suppliers and other third parties are contractually obliged not to use your personal data in any way other than that which we have specified.
4. Security We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do likewise. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorised access, modification or misuse. Please note, however, that we may release your personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.